1. Press 'Menu'
2. Select ‘Features’ from the Main Menu
3. Choose ‘Function Keys’ from the Features Screen
4. Choose ‘Memory Keys’
5. Select the memory key you’d like programmed
by using the Navigation Arrow Keys and press ‘Enter’
6. By pressing Right/Left Arrow Keys ( ‘<’, ‘>’ )
choose how you wish to program the key (Speed Dial,
BLF, Voicemail etc) Busy Lamp Field (BLF) is a light on
an IP phone which tells you whether another extension
is busy or not.
7. By pressing the ‘Down Arrow Key’ Select ‘Value’
and input a 10-digit phone number you’d like to set on
the speed dial. (When setting a Memory Key as BLF
Input desired extension)